Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for that crisp sound for exhuast, does greddy make anything, i found the lowering kit, lookin still for the body kit, got the head lights picked out need tail lights may redo interior, plan on puttin the subs under the bench maybe 8's maybe a 10 on each side who to go with though i dont know but for sure gonna go witha black an red theme through and through keep an eye out i am only maken the list but as of by the end of hte summer i will have my full exhaust, air, throttle, and possible lowerin kit all put in by xmas 2 years planned for the wheels , quite possibly is there anyone out there know how to take out the deal where you slide right like i just want to beable to drift the nitro (winter time yall know how ny gets snow up north) anyway if you have any infor lemme know

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
sorry unfortunately we don't have any available body kits for the nitro, no altezza tails either and depends on which motor you got as to who makes the exhaust. I know that the ricer companies such as Apex'i, Greddy, injen, fujitsubo, or any other of those DO NOT make exhaust's for our trucks. The big companies are Flowmaster, CGS, Gibson, borla, dynomax, magnaflow, JBA. The intakes are K&N, AEM, Volant, CGS, Mopar, Weapon-R. I personally wouldn't think of drifting a Nitro but to each his own. I've drifted before (not in the Nitro but in a fullsize ram quad cab not by choice either) and when you get the momentum of these brick shaped beasts sliding you are playing with fire that you have a 50/50 chance of rolling it. I'm sure somebody on here may be able to help you out on how to drift a little safer if that is what you want but a 2wd model works best.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts