Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sooo... I have the LED aftermarket tail lights similar to the ANZOUSA LED tail lights. (Not sure if these can be bought anymore, i can’t seem to find them)
I have just modified my 3rd brake light today after i purchased a used one from a local junkyard.
(Btw I bought the 3rd brake lamp, the driver side little cubby that’s below the vent, and the rear long rectangle piece that is right behind the rear seats that has the plastic flaps....all for $20! I plan to go back and grab a couple extra parts when i can)
But i will be sharing a video of what the 3rd brake lamp is like now.
i will try to keep updates on the tail lights as well

·
Registered
86 Posts
About the blink pattern, SOS blink?.
Patrick, please do a video of a single pres-and-hold of the brake peddle to show the exact pattern.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
About the blink pattern, SOS blink?.
Patrick, please do a video of a single pres-and-hold of the brake peddle to show the exact pattern.
I bought the module from amazon. Came in a two pack, but i only used one. Really cheap though.
Basically cut the connector off (leave enough wire), strip a little bit of the wires, then add waterproof inline splice connectors and your done. I prefer waterproof connectors on everything i do (for just in case).

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I’ve been really busy lately and haven’t been on here much. I just ordered what i needed for my tail lights.
The third brake light, as in the video it flashes a couple times and then is solid. I just added the module just because...it’s different.
I’ll try to stay up to date on the tail lights

1 - 12 of 12 Posts