Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Dodge Nitro Forum
9,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all you tall guys. Do you find the seatbelt falls off your shoulder too easily when driving. I would have liked to see the seatbelt adjuster on the 'b' pillar maybe 2" higher to give a snugger fit.

· Registered
841 Posts
Just a tad under 6'5" tall here. I hadn't noticed the seat belt slipping but then again I've only had my Nitro 3 days so far so it can do no wrong in my eyes. Well except for when the low tire perssure monitor went off after driving it for a whopping 18 miles, lol.

My biggest problem in a car is always head clearance. I have the seat sitting as low as it goes and I have maybe an inch or so of head clearance. I'll keep an eye on the seat belt and see if it slips. If it does, I'll let you know.

· Dodge Nitro Forum
9,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tall? We got tall...

My older boy is about 6'3", and has no problems with legroom, headroom or seatbelt discomfort in my nitro. He fits well with plenty of room in our Smart Car, and has never rapped his head on the roof getting in the Nitro. I am a bit over 5'11" and there is more room than I care to mention in the Nitro.

Greg Paschak

· Registered
1,133 Posts
Hey don't forget about tall ladies! I may not be as tall as the guys at 5'10" (and shrinking lol!) but.... Also us ladies sometimes have other issues with how the seatbelt lines up. I do wish there was an adjuster to my seatbelt.

· Registered
5 Posts
I'm 6'9" and the 1 time I've driven it, I haven't had any problems with the belt falling off my shoulder. It's kinda funny, there was a car lot that had a used nitro that they had sold. The salesman told me I would never fit in it and that we should look at the jeep commander he had which, according to him, was the same vehicle. I fit in it fine, in fact, it's got alot more room than the g6 we traded it in on.

· Registered
291 Posts
At 6'2" the only height disadvantage i find is that the seat is too high, Im staring at the top of the windsheild.

I missed a no right turn once because its hard to look up. The truck stands out as a cop pulled me over right away

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.