Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't put this comment in the right place before. I just wanted to thank you for your comparison with the F-J. I really wanted one but the dealers here are swamped with requests and basically refused to deal. I bought a new Nitro two days ago, will take possession in one week. My hubby and I own a body shop so I got a white one, as I plan on painting some type of graphics on it. Thanx again for your comments, they made me more satisfied with my purchase. MURFEE

·
Registered
159 Posts
Wow, <blush> thanks. The response to that post has been greater than I expected when I wrote it. Enjoy your Nitro and give us an owners review when you get a chance. Would love to see pictures also.

Funny how dealerships differ in different places. Our Toyota dealership is willing to deal on FJ's and the Dodge dealership won't budge of sticker for the Nitro.

Oh, and welcome to the forums!

·
NitroZ is the place to be!!!
1,459 Posts
Welcome MURFEE! Happy to have you!

PLEASE post up some pics when you get it painted! I custom painted cars for many years and I really like seeing cool new ideas.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Hey MURFEE. Welcome. When you get your Nitro..we want to see before and after.........All of us may want to personalize ours someway....David

1 - 4 of 4 Posts