Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, the jeep cargo net was purchased at the dealer. It was around 20 bucks.
It is surprising that the Nitro doesn't come with one.

We love the blue.
It was a toss up between that and the inferno red (which our Dodge Intrepid is) but we wanted something other than red for a change.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
spo4me,
close. the photos were taken at Washington Park, which is near the Anacortes Ferry. Instead of going down the hill to the Ferry, you stay in the left lane and drive ahead for about 1/2 mile and straight in to the park. There is a one way loop road you can drive on through the park. It is beautiful there.

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
spo4me,
close. the photos were taken at Washington Park, which is near the Anacortes Ferry. Instead of going down the hill to the Ferry, you stay in the left lane and drive ahead for about 1/2 mile and straight in to the park. There is a one way loop road you can drive on through the park. It is beautiful there.
Awww...never taken that road. I admit I've yet to go into downtown Anacortes. I plan on getting out to the San Juans sometime this summer. I want to drive around Vancouver Island. Mostly I plan on driving my Nitro all around the state since that is the main reason I buying this thing. It's all about the scenic driving. I look forward to posting pics of the Nitro in various places that people only dream of going. Keep them photos coming THEBOMB!

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
If you get the chance do the Vancouver Isl. trip. Great place lot of neat little towns beautiful ride from one end to the other & a lot of great folks along the way. Boss & I have done it 3 times now find something new every time.:beerchug:

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
I agree...I love Canada. I grew up in Port Angeles and went to Victoria often, but while in college I was able to visit Pentiction, Kelowna, Nelson, and a little place called Crawford Bay. It's a little Artisen town that has a broom shop, a blacksmith, a glassblower, coppermaker, and all that mixes into each other's art. It's nestled in the Canadian Rockies near the Ainesworth Hotsprings and across from Lake Kokanee. I will definitely be crusin out there again. :Racing:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.