Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 2007 nitro. I love it so far but I am having issues with the lights. They seem to just randomly come on for a couple minutes, I was pretty sure I heard it unlocking just before the lights came on. So I assumed that I had hit the fob in my pocket. After noticing the the.lights coming on randomly again I stopped keeping the keys I my pocket. The issue is still happening, so I contacted the seller who says he "forgot" to tell me that the key fob was messed up and would act crazy. I had not mentioned to him my suspicions about the fob. However researching online leads me to believe the tipm may be the problem. I will try moving the fob out of range In the morning to check if I still have headlights randomly turning on. So what do you think? Tipm ? Fob ?Any help would be appreciated.

·
Khaki Nitro Nut
30,009 Posts
Welcome to the forum @Grumble. When you have a chance, head over to the Newbie Section (<click this) and say "Hi".
Tell us a little about yourself and your ride.
That way we can welcome you all proper like.

Pull the battery from the fob. Then wait and watch.

Reactions: Nitrogen

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got a new key fob this morning, appears to have fixed the issue. Still got my eyes on it constantly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts