Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I'm getting no power to the running lights (brown wire) intermittently. Any info on factory towing package wire routing is appreciated so I can try to trace it.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I think I'm getting no power to the running lights (brown wire) intermittently. Any info on factory towing package wire routing is appreciated so I can try to trace it.
If you have factory trailer wiring there should be a pig tail connected to the main harness just behind the rear bumper, if you follow the trailer pick tail back you will see where it connects, Test your park lights wire there before going any further back, and there is a fuse for trailor lights only in your fuse box, check that as well. Hope that helps

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I found that harness behind the bumper (haven't had a chance to test anything yet). The trailer lights work at times so the fuse should be ok but I will inspect it too. Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Yes, I found that harness behind the bumper (haven't had a chance to test anything yet). The trailer lights work at times so the fuse should be ok but I will inspect it too. Thanks for the reply.
I RAN INTO THE SAME ISSUE WHEN I BOUGHT MY BOAT AND ENDED UP HAVING TO RUN MY OWN WIRE FROM TAIL LIGHTS TO TOW PIG TAIL,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts