Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O.K. So i showed my wife the pictures of the CGSMotorsports Nitro, and she is excited about doing the same with ours. I have an Inferno Red SLT and am considering doing a two tone paint with the Inferno Red being the bottom color.

I'm looking for a top color that would blend well with the Inferno red. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
rbnsal, do you remember the link to the paint by selection Challanger website that was on here about a month ago. It was posted by DAYLEY/CHALLENGER. You could go there and pick your red as the bottom color, then hopefully get some idea as to what color would look good on top.

http://www.nitroforumz.com/showthread.php?t=1001&highlight=CHALLENGER+PAINT

I fiddled around a long time with that thing, and I thought Sunburst Orange looked really good with the Inferno Red. Probably not everyone's first choice, but at least you could get some ideas.:p Hey, you may not even want to go with another Nitro color! It could be way cool to be unique.:ura1: Copper looks pretty darned good too, with a black pinstripe!

·
Registered
163 Posts
O.K. So i showed my wife the pictures of the CGSMotorsports Nitro, and she is excited about doing the same with ours. I have an Inferno Red SLT and am considering doing a two tone paint with the Inferno Red being the bottom color.

I'm looking for a top color that would blend well with the Inferno red. Any suggestions?
Have you considered breaking the red in two with the second color running the length of the auto? I did that to my S-10 a few years ago and it was an instant hit throughout the block. I had a white S-10 and put a light blue stripe down both sides from front to back between the door handle and about 18" wide down. Just give it some thought...Good luck. Joe

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did the Challenger again and like the Red for bottom, White side stripe (HEMI) and Dark gray top......
I sat staring at that color for a long time. I liked it. I didn't add in the white stripe but the two colors together were appealing. My wife had mentioned possibly like a rootbeer brown. My intention is to seperate the two colors with a stripe of goldleaf. Thanks for your help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.