Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, today I went in late to work so I took the time in the morning to take some pics. It was fun driving it out to the desert the area I took the pics at is called "Red Sands". Even tho my Nitro isn't a 4x4 it still did pretty good. I didn't take it up the hills as I know I would get stuck and since I was by myself I didn't want to take the chance, other wise it did good on the dips, little hills and in the sand. It handles great!!! The ESP light did flash a couple of times but it didn't struggle at all. I can imagine what a 4x4 would be like :Racing:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice pics!! Where is this place called the "red sands"?
The "red sands" are located in El Paso, TX far east of the city. It's a large area in the middle of the desert that has lots of sand with huge dunes, trials, mountians. It's called "red sands" because the sand is kind of a red color but when the sun hits it just right the red really comes out. :SHOCKED:

Oh and besides off-roading some people get creative, since we never have snow over here some people "sandboard" and ski on the sand. and it works i've seen them do it! :eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.