Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16,212 Posts
The first thing would be to ask the dealer to "FLASH" the computer and get the daily operations up to scratch. You will notice a great improvement. Make sure the oil has been changed too!
The dealers will have on hand the computer flash updates for your Nitro and should be no charge for this and takes half hour at best.

·
Premium Member
07Lifted,4X4,6sp-man,3.7L
30,657 Posts
The first thing would be to ask the dealer to "FLASH" the computer and get the daily operations up to scratch. You will notice a great improvement. Make sure the oil has been changed too!
The dealers will have on hand the computer flash updates for your Nitro and should be no charge for this and takes half hour at best.
Hey NITROVER, The OP was asking about the My-Gig updates. I do not have the My-Gig, but someone will be along shortly to assist you...

·
The Univalent Radical
7,287 Posts
As long as your mygig was installed at the factory, it will be tied to your VIN number. You can either go to Dodge's website and do this, or go to the dealer.

:cool:

·
Lighting Guru!
3,633 Posts
Go this the site I have listed below. It has a number of updates that have been released. All you need to do is go into the settings of your MyGig and see which version you are currently running.
Then you can simply download the newer update from the site, burn it to a disc and insert into your MyGig for the update. All the directions can be found on the site.
The dealer may charge you to update this information, so you might want to try this first.

http://mofv.com/mygig/

·
The Univalent Radical
7,287 Posts
Go this the site I have listed below. It has a number of updates that have been released. All you need to do is go into the settings of your MyGig and see which version you are currently running.
Then you can simply download the newer update from the site, burn it to a disc and insert into your MyGig for the update. All the directions can be found on the site.
The dealer may charge you to update this information, so you might want to try this first.

http://mofv.com/mygig/
Interesting. This goes back to 2008. My RBZ is made by Mitsubishi!

·
The Univalent Radical
7,287 Posts
Now that all of the Mopar Web Pages have been updated again, anyone know where to go to get the latest mygig software updates? :confused: The link that meder24 posted last year keeps timing out if I try to access it!

·
Lighting Guru!
3,633 Posts
If you do a quick Google search for "Mygig update", it comes up with a number of results. The most recent are posted on alot of other forums. They involve logging into a file sharing site and using the given user name and password.
I was going to post the link to one of the sites, but I was afraid that would be violating the rules of the forum.

·
The Univalent Radical
7,287 Posts
I tried doing this - as you posted, a lot of results. Used to be able to go directly to Dodge's site, and do this, but I can't find the link. I really do not want to join another site, just to do this, and end up having issues with no one to turn to! LOL

·
Lighting Guru!
3,633 Posts
I tried doing this - as you posted, a lot of results. Used to be able to go directly to Dodge's site, and do this, but I can't find the link. I really do not want to join another site, just to do this, and end up having issues with no one to turn to! LOL
I don't believe you need to join the forum just to get to the information.
I just accessed the lx****** one from my phone and it took me right to the download site.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.