Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
The Univalent Radical
7,287 Posts
As long as your mygig was installed at the factory, it will be tied to your VIN number. You can either go to Dodge's website and do this, or go to the dealer.

:cool:

·
The Univalent Radical
7,287 Posts
Go this the site I have listed below. It has a number of updates that have been released. All you need to do is go into the settings of your MyGig and see which version you are currently running.
Then you can simply download the newer update from the site, burn it to a disc and insert into your MyGig for the update. All the directions can be found on the site.
The dealer may charge you to update this information, so you might want to try this first.

http://mofv.com/mygig/
Interesting. This goes back to 2008. My RBZ is made by Mitsubishi!

·
The Univalent Radical
7,287 Posts
Now that all of the Mopar Web Pages have been updated again, anyone know where to go to get the latest mygig software updates? :confused: The link that meder24 posted last year keeps timing out if I try to access it!

·
The Univalent Radical
7,287 Posts
I tried doing this - as you posted, a lot of results. Used to be able to go directly to Dodge's site, and do this, but I can't find the link. I really do not want to join another site, just to do this, and end up having issues with no one to turn to! LOL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.