Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard when the stock 20" rims will be available for upgrade on the SLT? Everywhere I've called they said they don't have them (besides on the R/T) and they don't know when they're coming in.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think he was wondering when they would come from the factory equipped with the 20s, as it is an available SLT option. I don't have any idea when that will be myself.
Yeah that's what I was wondering. If they aren't available within the next two weeks, I can't wait any longer! I'm just going to buy an SLT and get 20" some way, somehow.

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Has anyone heard when the stock 20" rims will be available for upgrade on the SLT? Everywhere I've called they said they don't have them (besides on the R/T) and they don't know when they're coming in.
I found a great deal on a set of R/T chrome 20's & tires on eBay $1100 delivered. I doubt a deal like that will ever come around again on a virtually new set. They have another set on there now but it's more than what I paid. R/T 20" chrome clad wheels & tires with only 37 miles on them $1450 + $200 shipping = $1650. That's a lot but they are the best... and dealer retail on the package would be $3000.
Go to eBay and search Dodge Nitro and Dodge Nitro wheels.
They also have a set of just polished alloy R/T 20's for $999 plus shipping but the chrome is kinda what makes 'em!
Hope this helps... :beerchug:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.