Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been searching the board for my answer before I post, but dont understand the TSB for surging. MY SLT built 1 Jan shakes and surges between 35-65. I can feel minor bumping on the floor board at times too. Took it to the dealer last week and they said they flashed the ECM per TSB 18003706. I read that TSB and that doesnt seem to be my problem. Never the less the vehicle seems worse. On the way home from work last night it was really noticeable, and I could hear what sounded like a blowout valve make a sure noise twice. Can anyone clue me into what TSB are for my Nitro. Thanks

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
I'm not to sure I understand why your dealer says they have performed TSB 18-037-06 because it applies to Nitro's built prior to November 17/2007. You stated your Nitro was built Jan. 1/2007. The other bulletin 21-002-07 REV. A also doesn't applies because Nitro's affected fall on or before Dec. 15/2007.

As it stands there is no TSB's that apply to your Nitro in terms of transmission concerns.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
looking at the receipt they gave me it reads "TSB1803706 HARSH SHIFT FLASH ECM." Maybe they screwed up. It goes back in tomorrow. Hopefully they can figure something out. Its definately worse than before they played with it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.