Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Forum Members. I thought this might interest one of you. I was playing the video game "Crackdown" the other day, which is a game for the Xbox 360. While roaming the city of this game, I noticed in-game billboards by Dodge. They have a few billboards for both the Nitro and the Caliber. I recognized the picutre of the Nitro--it was the inside cover picture from the promotional booklet. You know, its a brave new world we live in when I can pick up a video game featuring advertising about the car that I drive here in the real world.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Nhl2007 mentions the nitro on the 360 and nhl 2k7 actually has a red and black nitro sitting behind the boards at the north end of the rink in one of the outdoor practice rinks.....ghost recon advanced warfighter has pictures of the caliber and charger on billboards....dodge is doing a lot of aggressive marketing in video games...now if only you could be cruising around in a nitro in crackdown.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.