Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone complained about poor visibility with the Nitro? Looking at it, the two front windows seem rather small, and the space between the windshield and door window seems rather large creating another, kinda blindspot?.?.:i_rolleyes:

·
NITROHOLIC™
1,794 Posts
There isnt really that bad of blindspot but the front windows require an extra lean forward sometimes to make sure the coast is clear..not really a big problem - ive started doing it without thinking about it now :)

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
As with any new vehicle you have to get used to how to drive it. All vehicles have different spots that we are not used to seeing. The only thing I have ran into that the drivers window has changed for me is I have to stretch some at the drive thru at the bank. A little bit high for the tray.

·
Registered
790 Posts
I've had numerous people say my Dakota & Pacifica have huge blind spots. I think the Nitro is about the same as far as that goes, maybe slightly different location. But I've certainly adapted to it & not had a problem (fingers crossed).

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
I've found out about the blind spot the other night. I now need a new bumper cover as i tore up the passenger side along with the wheel flare. I'm sure glad there is a lot of plastic on these.:shakehead:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.