Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would the volume controls and the other controls that is on the back of the steering wheel still work if i was to switch out the cd player to a aftermarket one? If not how can I make them work? lol.....

·
Registered
167 Posts
Would the volume controls and the other controls that is on the back of the steering wheel still work if i was to switch out the cd player to a aftermarket one? If not how can I make them work? lol.....
Hi Silver07Nitro,

You may want to check here: http://www.pac-audio.com (Goto Products then to Steering Wheel Interface). I don't know if they have an exact model for the Nitro yet, but you can always e-mail them and find out. :)

They carry radio specific connectors and also 'universal' ones..

·
Registered
659 Posts
No they will not. You need an interface to go btween your aftermarket radio and the BUS system in your Nitro.

I did talk to PAC yesterday about any harnesses that they have made to date that works with the '07 Nitro. They don not have anything as of yet but are working on it. None of the DCX interfaces from previous years will work with the Nitro because the BUS system runs at a higher speed.

-Lil'

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.