Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone I bought an RT Right before X-mas Loaded ,also with the MYGig ;) so needless to say I am still waiting and getting very :mad: so to speak due to the saleman telling me it would be only 6 to 8 weeks, I need support. Does anyone know when they MYGig will be available or is it now?

Thanx everyone :wave:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi everyone I bought an RT Right before X-mas Loaded ,also with the MYGig ;) so needless to say I am still waiting and getting very :mad: so to speak due to the saleman telling me it would be only 6 to 8 weeks, I need support. Does anyone know when they MYGig will be available or is it now?

I feel your pain, man... I haven't been waiting quite as long, but I am losing my mind. I can sometimes spend all day in my car going from place to place, and everytime I pass a Nitro my blood pressure creeps ups a little, but a lot when it's an R/T in Silver.

Mygig's went into pilot porduction last week, so I don't know if they have officially released them yet.

I keep telling myself that my dealer isn't going to give me any build update, because she keeps saying its in some hold status, and is just going to call out of the blue and tell me its on the lot. They're luck y they got $5,000 out of me for a DP or I might be driving something else right now.

Enjoy the forum, I'm not sure if it helps or increases the agony, either way I know I check the site several times a day because people seem to know what they're talking about.

·
Registered
415 Posts
my R/T was one of the 2 pilot builds for the MyGiG mine was built on feb 22 and i got her on feb 27
from what i have learned they have built more vehicles since then but i am not sure how many or in what order

just for info ordering for the MyGiG did not open until jan 8 so your dealership was not able to actually put the order in until jan 8

they seem to have things going now and it should not be long till you have your new R/T hang on alittle longer its worth the wait

just for info look up my nick i have done some write ups on the MyGiG as i am learning more about it and how it works

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
I feel ya buddy! I ordered mine in mid-dec, with the MyGIG...good news...It was built last week and now I am waiting for the delivery! Just remember to stay calm and know that you will be one of the few, the proud, the RT with the MyGIGs!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanx for all the positive feedback it helps. So how quick is the RT? I only was able to test drive the SLT at that time. The RT is for my wife with our first "new born on the way" so since they had the 4.0 available Dad wanted a little more power and the look.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Thanx for all the positive feedback it helps. So how quick is the RT? I only was able to test drive the SLT at that time. The RT is for my wife with our first "new born on the way" so since they had the 4.0 available Dad wanted a little more power and the look.
my R/T definately holds it own

alot of get up and go i definately dont have any problems keeping up with traffic

as for gas milage i only have 160 miles on mine (have not even broke her in yet) and its cold and wintery here (that hurts gas milage) but according to the average milage calculator on the dash i am getting 18.2 MPG and that is all city driving

·
Registered
415 Posts
That's better than alot of suv's out there. How's the ride in the RT.
the ride is great, smooth and handles great

my only complaint and in my opinion its not really the fault of the vehicle (and i have felt this in other vehicles also, so its not just the R/T) is sometimes when making a turn (left or right) and you hit a fairly large bump in the road (mind you roads here in michigan are constantly said to be the worst in the country) the vehicle feels like it jumps to the side. this is just one of those crappy road things we have here in michigan but even with our totally crappy roads i love how she handles and drives

:Racing:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I know what you are talking about we live in the southwestern corner of MI. I am sure it wont be a big deal I will just gas it :4-jump2:

·
Registered
163 Posts
January till two weeks from now

I ordered my R/T in Jan. and I just got word from my dealer that it was passing through Cheyenne Wy. on it's way to Calif. due to hit the docks on the 9th...You just know I'll take pictures and share them all with the group, so, stay tuned sports fans, more to come. Joe:4-jump2:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I picked up my Nitro last night and the salesman told me no vehicles with mygig have been shipped yet, and has not heard and expected date.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.