Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my baby to the cash wash yesterday and then when I got home I took out the floor pads to vaccum the floors and the whole floor of the passanger side was soaked from water!:mad:
I was like What the s***! you got to be kidding me?:eek:
I must have taken this through the car wash probably 5 times in the last month...
I called the dealer today and told them about it and I am taking it in this weekend but I told them that when I trade it back in a couple of years they better not charge me for any damage due to the water...
It's a good thing I am very anal:thk: about keeping my baby blue clean or I don't know when I would have noticed this problem:SHOCKED:

· Registered
5 Posts
Yeah, check the cowling right at the lower part of the windshield. I had this same probem with an '02 Focus. The seal was no good in a little portion on the passenger side and every heavy rain would flood the passenger floor board.

Good luck getting your Nitro all fixed up.

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, it's been awhile since I have had a chance to post but.....
I took my blue into the dealer about the water leak and was told that the drain hole on the underside of the body had popped out due to the pressure of the underspray of the car wash...
they fixed the drain hole and dried everything...
Any feed back from some one?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.