Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all I'm totally new to Nitro! I was a Nissan Versa gal 馃槅 Live on Vancouver island in BC. Recently bought a 2008 3.7 SLT .... it had dropped timing chain and was rebuilt. Not without issues ( the heat for 1) but so far loving it. It's a nice loaded ride and fits my dogs 馃悤 We also own a 1940 Dodge pick up Hot Rod.
Wheel Land vehicle Automotive side marker light Tire Car
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant

Beverly

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
welcome!

So...your engine had to be rebuilt due to a stretched timing chain? OMG, amazing you still love your Nitro after that.
It happened to the previous owner not me! Interesting note when I filled up with gas earlier there was a 2007 right in front of me. He came over stating he rarely sees other Nitros. He had his 3 years and said it has been the best vehicle ever for him. I hope I can say that in 3 years lol!

Registered
It happened to the previous owner not me! Interesting note when I filled up with gas earlier there was a 2007 right in front of me. He came over stating he rarely sees other Nitros. He had his 3 years and said it has been the best vehicle ever for him. I hope I can say that in 3 years lol!
Same thing happened to me last year, when I was getting gas in my Nitro, that I only had for a week, but the guy in front didn't have a Nitro.... any more, and told me that he was mad that he ever got rid of his, as it was the best vehicle he ever had.

Registered
when there good, there good, but when they go bad, oh god they can be bad, i have 3 children the same,

Reactions: Beverly
1 - 6 of 6 Posts