Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was a real good time. Besides scoping some sweet concept cars. I went and checked out the nitro display. They had a black and orange colored nitro ...pretty sweet! I also learned a cool fact about the MyGiG. Apparently if you put a cd in it you can upload all of that music onto the 20 gig hardrive. Pretty cool feature....especially if a buddy brings a good cd into your nitro you can just upload the whole thing! :pepper:

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah I have some more but they are on my camera still. I need to upload them onto my computer. I have a real good picture of the load n' go. I'll make sure to post that one. Side Note: if you are a nitro fan and you like myspace you should check out nitro's page. I've been on it a few times pretty cool. Best part is it has tools that allow you to trick out your own page. All my buddies have facebook pages but there are way too many tools in that community IMHO!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.