Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up everyone.. i picked up a nitro r/t today. i figured id sign up and meet some new people..

im a member on another forum and met alot of cool people at events and i hope the same here happens... im not new to dodges im a chrysler guy..

besides the nitro i have a 2004 dodge ram rumble bee, and a 1970 barracuda. dont have a pic of the cuda but heres a pic of my truck and a pic of my nitro when my wife picked it up today

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Dude I just want to be your friend... LoL!

What a cool collection of toys. I've had a lot of custom cars and bikes over the years. I even had a matched set of toys something like yours back in the day... a new black Cadillac Sedan DeVille with tomato red pin striping and a new Harley painted to match... but you got it goin' on.

GREAT PICS! You must be lovin' life... and now a new Nitro R/T... :Racing:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
THANX FOR THE WELCOME GUYS. and top gun i never ment to match my toys, it just always happens to me.. i dont even like yellow but everything i get has yellow in it, im glad it happend like that though.. the bike looks good in the back of the truck...

i got to drive the nitro last night for a lil and i love it.. sounds beefy to. could imagin what a diff muffler would do..

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
THANX FOR THE WELCOME GUYS. and top gun i never ment to match my toys, it just always happens to me.. i dont even like yellow but everything i get has yellow in it, im glad it happend like that though.. the bike looks good in the back of the truck...

i got to drive the nitro last night for a lil and i love it.. sounds beefy to. could imagin what a diff muffler would do..
Well the yellow on black looks sweeeeeeet! I was looking real hard at an all yellow Rumble Bee right before I found my Nitro! The gas thing tipped the scales for me. And if that wasn't enough a 70 Plum Crazy NHRA or AHRA Cuda is my favorite muscle car of all times so... you have my favorite toys!

Here's my new Nitro. Getting 20" R/T wheels for a SXT took awhile:

·
Registered
543 Posts
Is that your girl, your dog, your bike and your truck in that pic? Thats nice brother. Welcome.
Anyway, yes we do need to start talking about some kind of Nitro events this year (if they haven't been already).

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Is that your girl, your dog, your bike and your truck in that pic? Thats nice brother. Welcome.
Anyway, yes we do need to start talking about some kind of Nitro events this year (if they haven't been already).
You know alero I was going to mention the girl & the dog too............ but I figured SNIPER had enough going for him already just with the rides... LoL! :beerchug:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yup Thats The Wife And The Pooch.. Im A Lucky S.o.b.. Im Glad I Got All My Toys Already Cause , Now That I Have A Mortgage I Cant Afford Anything.. Im Selling The Wifes Bmw To Pay Off The Nitro (which She Says Is Hers Now).. And The Cuda Im Rebuildin. I Traded My Gn To My Dad For It.. Hes Got Other Toys ..

But Yeah Let Me Know Of Any Gtg. Im Planing On Goin To The All Chrysler Nationals @ Carlisle This Summer With The Guys From Rumblebee.org. Im Hopin I Make It. I Had A Blast Last Year..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.