Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sounds Good

I may have to try One of these new mentioned products. I live in West Virginia and sometimes the winters can be pretty tough. I need a lot of solid protection.
Mark :4-jump2:

·
Join!Resistance is futile
22,141 Posts
I have used a lot of them

but I have stuck with Meguiar's gold class and a local company here Collinite, they make a wax for the Rolls Royce club that some here have gotten.(I would like to get them to join here as a supporting vendor. :thk:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Another member of the Zaino mafia, checking in. My salesman recommended it when I bought my Viper (he's a Viper owner and racer as well), and I gave it a shot, and never went back. Amazing stuff. Not a wax, and the multi-step process requires a little dedication (though it's easier to apply and remove than wax), but the results are unparalleled.

Yellow is a pretty difficult color to get ANY sort of "wax shine" type of reflection out of... had this been black or dark blue, it would look like a pool of water:

·
Registered
250 Posts
Rejex

I've been using a product called Rejex. Found out about it on a Jeep Liberty forum. Goes on and wipes off easily. No white dust. Supposedly uses moisture in the air to catalyze and bond to the paint. Originally made for aircraft. WATER JUST EXPLODES when it hits the treated ssurface. Can also be used on the glass, like rainex. Treated the wheels and brake dust just hoses off... usually.

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
I've been contemplating Zaino for a while now and after hearing the comments on here I believe I'm going to give it a try. For you guys using it, are you getting it straight from Zaino Bros or have you found it elsewhere?

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.