Dodge Nitro Forum banner

What is your favorite Dodge Nitro Color?

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets find out the most popular color.

I can't for the life of me figure out why, but I love the Sunburst Orange Pearlcoat. It's very out of character for me, every car I've ever had has been black or white (with on brief exception of a teal Blazer mistake in 1996).

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've always been a fan of Black, but looked with disdain at people that had the nerve to buy black and not keep them clean.

Nothing looks better than a clean, shiny black automobile
Nothing looks worse than a dirty one.

Now, to my horror, with how busy my life has become, I find myself with a dirty black truck....ugh. Can't go back black again, self loathing isn't for me!

·
NitroZ is the place to be!!!
1,459 Posts
LOL. I drive a black charger SRT8. It was dirty as it could be the other day. My sprinklers rained down calcium rich water that by morning had turned it a spotted version of grey! I drove it like that for 5 days :)

Believe me. I wasn't happy about it! My grass will probably die. . .

·
NitroZ is the place to be!!!
1,459 Posts
Oh yeah! I've seen the Challenger. We have a forum waiting for her to come out!

I'm not rich by any stretch. The Charger is my daily driver! I can't afford that AND another car :eek: ! Wish I could!

·
Registered
415 Posts
6 of my last 8 new cars have been black

black is definately the best color when clean but gets dirty and crappy looking fast :cool:

living here in michigan you learn this fast :eek: (thank god i have a heated garage with a hot water hose and a drain)

i hate to drive a dirty car and always do my best to keep it clean and waxed :D

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I tell ya, the more pics I see of your ride, the more I like the white. I worry a bit that I may get tired of the orange. The dealer by me just got an orange one in, I'm going to go look at it today, maybe snap a couple of photos.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I live in montreal
PEEL PUB!

Man I love that place. Talk about being ripped in two directions, I love the city, but man oh man do I hate the Habs. Of course being born in Boston, it's the law. Was up there last winter to take in a couple of games, a friend of my who works for ESPN got me the tickets. Scored big time, check out the view:

Of course the B's got shut out, but we still had a blast.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Checked out a black and a red slt today at the dealership. Neither was configured with the G package I want so I will have to order. Still can't make up my mind. The red was a great color, but the white has me second guessing.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I'm not much for white, but the one I test drove the other day was a white SXT. The white with the gray fenders as an accent is a pretty nice combo, I think. I still have my eyes on a Sunburst Orange SLT in the future....

·
Registered
172 Posts
went back and drove the black slt today. This is my 6th test drive. I finally got to check out the traction control in the rain. From a stop I turned up hill to the right. Gave it some gas and just when I thought the back would slip, I could feel the fronts kick in. It had the premium sound system in it. Sounded great with the sub-woofer. They called me a couple of hours ago and said they just rolled a Khaki slt off the truck that has the G package. I have been wanting to check out the leather seats. I'm going down there in awhile. I'll report back tonight about my thoughts on the seats.

1 - 20 of 129 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.