Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....Is the fitment for the Nitro the same as the 300C? Reason I ask is because I MAY only be keeping the Nitro on for a year then switching to the 300C. If this was the case then my decision whether to buy 22"s would be a no brainer! I know that the Nitro's stud pattern is not traditional 4 x 4 but more like a japanese racer, It pretty much limits us UK dudes to 22"s. I know it's a longshot and probably unlikely but thought I'd ask just incase anyone knew!

Scottie

UK:smileup:

· Registered
322 Posts
....Is the fitment for the Nitro the same as the 300C? Reason I ask is because I MAY only be keeping the Nitro on for a year then switching to the 300C. If this was the case then my decision whether to buy 22"s would be a no brainer! I know that the Nitro's stud pattern is not traditional 4 x 4 but more like a japanese racer, It pretty much limits us UK dudes to 22"s. I know it's a longshot and probably unlikely but thought I'd ask just incase anyone knew!

Scottie

I really don't know dude, but its a great question cos I quite fancy a 300 SRT8. Any 300 with 22's on does look bad ass though.

I can't see them being the same though Scott.

· Registered
573 Posts

Scottie

Geordie.... They will not fit, the 300c (all trims/models) wheel specs are:

Bolt Pattern:5x115
Offset Range:34 to 42
Wheel Size Range:
18x7.5 to 24x9.5

Nitro wheel specs are:

Bolt Pattern:5x4.5 (5x114.3)
Offset Range:
18 to 35
Wheel Size Range:
16x7.0 to 24x9.5

So while the offset may work, the important spec is the bolt pattern.

· Registered
362 Posts
Not ALL trims/models.
Keep in mind that the awd 300c has a different offset!

Geordie.... They will not fit, the 300c (all trims/models) wheel specs are:

Bolt Pattern:5x115
Offset Range:34 to 42
Wheel Size Range:18x7.5 to 24x9.5

Nitro wheel specs are:

Bolt Pattern:5x4.5 (5x114.3)
Offset Range:18 to 35
Wheel Size Range:16x7.0 to 24x9.5

So while the offset may work, the important spec is the bolt pattern.

· Registered
495 Posts
This is why you can't trust sites like Tire rack. They only post the most common sizes. After all what do they care. They don't have to pay the return shipping.

I have tried my Magnum R/T rims on the Nitro and NO, THEY DON"T FIT.

I'm sure there are some that work and I'm sure you can modify a set to work, but I would not.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.