Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Nitro that we recently bought wasn´t very well taken care of. One of the problems it has is that it is missing one of the fender flares on the rear passenger side. Does anyone have a link to where I could purchase the missing flare (already painted)?

·
Khaki Nitro Nut
30,207 Posts
All I can say is good luck. Even the dealer(if they still sell them) sold only ones that had to be painted.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All I can say is good luck. Even the dealer(if they still sell them) sold only ones that had to be painted.
Thank you for the information. I'll probably just end up buying the black one and getting it painted. Do you know where I could find the rivets that are used for this for cheap?

·
Khaki Nitro Nut
30,207 Posts
Thank you for the information. I'll probably just end up buying the black one and getting it painted. Do you know where I could find the rivets that are used for this for cheap?
Try the local auto parts store. Or a, uhum, dealer... lol
OEM part # 55157055AA and 06506007AA

Reactions: Nitrogen

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
normaly there is quite a few on ebay

Reactions: Scar0

·
Premium Member
2011 Nitro Heat 3.7 4wd
149 Posts
The Nitro that we recently bought wasn´t very well taken care of. One of the problems it has is that it is missing one of the fender flares on the rear passenger side. Does anyone have a link to where I could purchase the missing flare (already painted)? View attachment 39006
Mine too! They are very hard to come by call your local scrap salvage yard and have them do a search if they don't have when they can get one if it's available around a hundred bucks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts