Dodge Nitro Forum banner

Which Grille would you go with?1.E&G Classic

1 - 20 of 192 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Which grille do you guyz prefer on your Nitro: If you look closely at the T-REX (#5), you can kind of see openings. (I don't like that). But maybe that's just the pic. Please tell why you like a particular grille! I chose and purchased the E&G mesh grille.
1.E&G Classic
2.Gorilla Billet
3. Limited Edition Billet
4.EZ Billet
5.T-REX Billet Grille

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, that is the EZ Billet Grille by Precision Grilles. They installed it personally for me.
Kewl... so you stood and watched the install? Did they tell you there wasn't any cutting or drilling holes involved? I know I'm being APITA, but I need to know before I hit the "add to cart" button. Thanks for the answers man, the EZ grille does look sharp. Is it aircraft t5 or t6 billet aluminum? Or the "extruded" aluminum?

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
My suggestion is to call Precision Grilles Tech people and they can answer everything for you.
So you don't really know if anything had to be cut, and or drilled??? :rolleyes:

*Edit* Ok, well I ordered the grille BEFORE you answered the question. Anyhow, I called Precision Grilles a few min ago, and the tech said, "no cut's or drilled holes". (whew!)

*Edit2* Cancelled the EZ Billet order

·
Registered
790 Posts
So is it just me or is there very little difference in some of these grills? Seems like the Carriage Works, EZ Billet, Gorilla & T-Rex all look alike to me.

Precision Grills had some interesting designs for other trucks on their site, but only the EZ Billet style for the Nitro.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Don't like the edge trim of the E&G, Gorilla looks clean and seems to fit better than the E-Z and the T-Rex. The Llimited looks like something from a hardware store. I think a mess grill that stuck out a bit and rolled back into the crosshairs would look good, but haven't seen anything like that.

1 - 20 of 192 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.