Dodge Nitro Forum banner

Which would you pick?

3K views 35 replies 14 participants last post by  dk1677 
#1 ·
Saw this at my dealer, And I don't know if anyone has posted a picture of the New Modern Blue but they had 2 and I took these

See less See more
#2 ·
hey dk, I think I really like the modern blue, I think softwind and eli for sure has the new blue. I was thinking there were a couple more, but cannot remember.

#5 ·
Saw this at my dealer, And I don't know if anyone has posted a picture of the New Modern Blue but they had 2 and I took these
I don't like it, it's almost black, based on these pics. I like my electric blue, it is bright and colourful!

#18 ·
I don't complain about a lac of attention with my Black Nitro. :D
maybe, but black blends in with all the other black and silver cars on the road. but blue or orange or red, really stand out! when I come out of the mall and look for my Nitro, I see a sea of black and silver cars that all tend to look the same. My electric blue stands out! just my opinion...

#20 ·
maybe, but black blends in with all the other black and silver cars on the road. but blue or orange or red, really stand out! when I come out of the mall and look for my Nitro, I see a sea of black and silver cars that all tend to look the same. My electric blue stands out! just my opinion...
Okay Waldorf, you make a good point. It's just what you like and prefer. Do you know what I like the most of your Electric Blue Nitro?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.