Dodge Nitro Forum banner

Window height.

3K views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  bells 
#1 ·
How many find it difficult to drive with your arm out the window? That's my wifes only complaint, she finds it uncomfortable to do. She's only 5' 9". I'm 6' 1" and it's just right for me. Anyone else noticed this???

#10 ·
you guys may find it funny...

but those of us who are short in stature do not... i'm 5'5" (hey, i'm taller than both of my parents, so no snide remarks please!). I hate it when people get offended by anything... but seriously, we short people have been teased enough by taller folks... Walk a mile in someone else's shoes before thinking something is funny that affects others. When you hear it day in and day out and then again on a place like this where you can get away from it; it gets super old.

With that said....

I did laugh out loud when i saw the picture =) :Na_Na_Na_Na:

#11 ·
I gotta tell ya...

The booster seat thing was funny, but unless you've walked a mile in my shoes (which you probably can't because my shoes are so small.. ahem..) then you just couldn't possibly understand. I'm more thick skinned than just about anyone out there, but the short jokes are really old. I had hoped that the people here were above such nonsense, but i *OBVIOUSLY* figured wrong.

Think about it a little. You don't go up to a short person and tell them they have no reason to live do you? You don't go up to them and say "here, how about a booster seat" do you? NO. You don't go up to a fat person and say "holy moly! you're huge!" do you? I mean seriously... do yourself a favor and have courtesy for those who are different than you.

What's really sad is that these "jokes" become A.O.K. because "everyone does it"... problem is, those that it affects usually have no voice. I'm not afraid to voice-up!

However, if the general consensus here is that bashing others (even while joking) is A.O.K., then i obviously found the wrong forum to become a member.

Sorry for being too "thin skinned" for you people.

#14 ·
What’s next, a KKK thread, a Skull and Bones thread? Those who want to joke about other people characteristics can do it with you family and neighbors. Internet is an anonymous forum were ideas are discussed. This one is about Nitro no about sociocultural affairs or how people looks. It doesn’t matter if you are small and joke about it, no one here knows you, and maybe never will, so the fact that you justify joking about other arguing that you are like the people you make fun of is unacceptable.

Since I bought my Nitro I have enjoyed reading your posts but if these debate keeps on the forum will loose its purpose and those people that make the efforts to make it works will be loosing their time. I did post a comment about one of the member I believe that looks like Stephen King, but I don’t think that’s an insult. If I did I’m deeply sorry.

Will be the next joke about those who have an accident because someone think he is an expert driver an the rest of us are just amateur drivers that can maneuver a car like the Nitro maybe because the driver was to small? Or maybe a technical advice doesn't work?

#16 ·
Hey I didn't mean to start World War 3, I just asked a simple question about the height of the windows and did anyone find them uncomfortable while driving with their arm out of the window.

Lets all just take it easy and relax, go for a long drive in our Nitro's and be COOL my friends....:Racing:

#17 ·
Hey I didn't mean to start World War 3, I just asked a simple question about the height of the windows and did anyone find them uncomfortable while driving with their arm out of the window.

Lets all just take it easy and relax, go for a long drive in our Nitro's and be COOL my friends....:Racing:

WTF do you know??

Damn Canadians always trying to pacify things and be peacekeepers...

...wimps.
Oh yeah..... whoops -- I'm a Canuckian :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.