Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
NitroZ is the place to be!!!
1,604 Posts
I had this problem with my Dodge Magnum R/T along with MANY others. The left rear motor would sometimes quit working. Took her in for a replacement and never had another problem.

Thank goodness my Charger doesn't do that!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Window Problem

I have an SLT 4X4 & Yesterday my auto up stopped working. It was strange because the auto down worked.... I checked all the fuses and then after i saw the fuses were all good i tried to play around with the switches and still wasn't working. Anyone have any issues with this yet. Please let me know asap.

So far this is #4 on my list of problems with this vehicle and i have it had since dec 15.... not even 2 whole weeks

·
Registered
72 Posts
Drivers-side rear window issue

My Nitro has an issue when it is damp. The window makes a grabbing sound but it goes away when it is dry. The technician says that it sounded like a motor problem and one was ordered. I'll find out when I take it to be installed.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I had that dampness problem drv. side window popped the switch pod from the armrest & between running the heat on high & a heat gun blowing down into the armrest opening dried everything out no problem since. Never have figured out how it got damp though, couple thoughts but nothing for sure.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.