Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to Nitro ownership, how do you adjust the aim of the front windshield wiper fluid sprayers? 2008 SXT

·
Khaki Nitro Nut
29,987 Posts
There is no adjustment. They pop into the hood and that's it. If they are not spraying correctly its possible they may be partly blocked.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I installed new ones , yesterday... and they only spray at the bottom of the windshield, another mistake from dodge.

·
Khaki Nitro Nut
29,987 Posts
Welcome to the forum @Nxdn. When you have a chance, head over to the Newbie Section (<click this) and say "Hi".
Tell us a little about yourself and your ride.
That way we can welcome you all proper like.

Were the new ones OEM or aftermarket?
Mine spray a good pattern up on the windshield.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Purchased from dealer,, but I have found the dealer is not very helpful.. There on my boycott list, after they forgot to reinstall seat bolts on my wife's 200. After a dash repair !!! Had to take it back and show them, they didn't believe me...

·
Khaki Nitro Nut
29,987 Posts
Strange. Mine work great. Can you tell me what the part# is? Maybe I can look it up to see if they were the correct ones.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Mine spray good, I drive an 02 suburban at work and had issues. Nozzles were blocked. Rear was tore so was spraying under truck. It has 315,000 miles on it tho lol. I just took the nozzles off and it sprays now. Sprays super good lol. These are on the wipers though

Reactions: Scar0
1 - 8 of 8 Posts