Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well, went to the dealership today to have a look (can't pick it up 'till tomorrow)... MY GOD, IT'S GORGEOUS!!!!!!!

Got a chance to play around with MYGIG a tad (some of the voice active commands)...it is crazy!! I have a feeling I will be thinking the 5 months was worth the wait!:Racing: :Racing: :Racing: :Racing:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow, the nitro is SO beautiful. The MYGIG is addictive. It seems like most of the commands need to be done by voice. I just finished setting up my phone to the uconnect. The only downside is that you have to set up a separate phonebook for the MYGIG becuase it does not recognize the phone's phonebook.

The voice active controls are outstanding. They seem to understand what I am saying very well. I am now looking forward to going home and loading my harddrive full of music into the mygig. :beerchug:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Wow, the nitro is SO beautiful. The MYGIG is addictive. It seems like most of the commands need to be done by voice. I just finished setting up my phone to the uconnect. The only downside is that you have to set up a separate phonebook for the MYGIG becuase it does not recognize the phone's phonebook.

The voice active controls are outstanding. They seem to understand what I am saying very well. I am now looking forward to going home and loading my harddrive full of music into the mygig. :beerchug:

Ohh, I'm uber jealous! :p Enjoy yer new toy :) I just love techy gadgets!

btw- I have the MyGig system ordered with my Nitro...what all should I have (cord/adapter-wise) to get everything running? I'd like to be prepared.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ohh, I'm uber jealous! :p Enjoy yer new toy :) I just love techy gadgets!

btw- I have the MyGig system ordered with my Nitro...what all should I have (cord/adapter-wise) to get everything running? I'd like to be prepared.
nothing really, maybe just a flashdrive with music to load in the hard drive. I was trying to transfer music from one stand alone hard drive into the mygig, but the mygig didn't recognize it. It might be the USB cord i was using (hope so!) so I will try again tomorrow.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.